Monday, November 9, 2009

what's in this season?

purple, purple, purple! lately, everywhere i've been going, that's the only color i see. not that it's bad at all, i'm absolutely in love with the color purple. last week, i was walking around campus with my friend mehrosh and we bumped into yaritza, who is a student at marymount studying english. we were so impressed by her fall layering (with accents of purple!) that we had to snap a few pictures of her. please take a look at how she takes a simple black skirt and shirt, then "gets sassy" with it. the headband, the scarf, the belt, the tights, and the shoes bring so much flavor to the outfit that you can't help but turn your head around when you pass by her to get another look. layering is highly suggested, especially in the fall, to all fashion lovers. please experiment and try to make your outfit stand out with bold accessories!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

sooo cute!! love it

Rach said...

I absolutely love purple, I am so glad that its "it" and your pictures are wonderful darling!

Rach said...

Oh Lydia yes! I absolutely love the pictures and I am so happy that purple is in cuz that is my color girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FashionablyChic said...

I love purple in the fall! It's soo chic!

Anonymous said...

Purple has definitely been creeping into fashions more and more this season. Not so much into my closet though. =P

Kar said...

I could not have been more excited last year when purple starting popping up here and there at retailers. Now it is EVERYWHERE and i LOVE it. Couldn't be more thrilled. Great capturing the essence of autumn in the pics!

Anonymous said...

yes yes yes!!!!!!
purple is my fave....
next to black,
but anyways love this.
love YOU!!!
and the girls lol!